What information do we collect?
You may visit and browse our site anonymously.
We only collect information from you when you:
- Place an order in which case we will collect your name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number.
- Register on our site in which case we will collect your name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number.
- If our website includes the facility we will also collect your email address if you register for notification of website updates.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions and contact you regarding your order where appropriate.
- If you have registered your details we will automatically complete your details during order processing. Note: You can change your details at any time using the "Change Registered Details" link at the bottom of the webpage.
- If you have registered for update notification we will email you when we update the site. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested;
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Credit/Debit card information is not collected or stored on our website/server and we have no access to this information, if you are paying by this method you will be taken to our Payment Gateway provider's (Cardsave) PCIDSS approved secure site to make your payment.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
For more information about how to control cookies, please refer to your browser's help:
Cookies that may be used:
Cookie Name: PHPSESSID
Purpose: This is the cookie we use to know that you are the same person each time you load a page. We use this to save your choices when browsing the site and to add products to your basket. Without this cookie, none of these features would work.
Cookie Name: c500zwq
Purpose: This is the cookie we use to remember that you wish to automatically log in if you are a registered user.
Cookie Name: Facebook & Twitter
Purpose: These are cookies set by Facebook.com and Twitter.com. They are necessary for the Facebook "like" and Twitter "tweet" buttons to work. If you'd like more information about these, please visit Facebook Privacy and Twitter Privacy.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Our website may include links to other websites. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Last Update: 16/06/2018